10. In the classic movie “The Wizard of Oz”, Dorothy is played by Judy Garland.
9. He was born in January, 1990.
8. 14 January, 1990
7. The president’s son was named John F. Kennedy, Jr.
6. Many men want to be the spy, James Bond.
5. Some alcoholic beverages, such as, margaritas and daiquiris, can have as many calories as a burger.
4. She hated going to the dentist, and cried the whole way there.
3. The woman took her son, and her nephew to a course on safe driving.
2. She hated going to the dentist, and, she cried the whole way there.
1. I want to go, I want to stay.
Happy Grammar Day to those of you currently experiencing March 4th! We come bearing helpful American English comma tips.